Fighting vocabulary in a Spiderman-way
Know your job:Imaging you are the spiderman, your greatest ability is being able to swing from one building to another. Hate it or not, memorizing words is similar to spiderman's most frequent action.
1. The procedure is in your head--building links between images, spelling and pronounciation.
2. Find the targets:choose the word which is indeed going to benefit your future.
3. Swing and shift--move from one element of a word to another,with self-motion, make it quick
4. Check whether your work is done: spelling , pronounciation, image,etc, jump from one to another within your links,in every direction, and proof how stable your links are.
5. be nice to yourself--do something else which is your favorite,especially after you've done a good job.
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2008 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.