NAZO'S Gerunds and Infinitives
Everybody knows find someone who activities but here is one I prepared for gerunds and infinitives. Please feel free to use it.
FIND SOMEONE WHO.... (GERUNDS/ INFINITIVES)
∑ Walk around the classroom and ask questions to find people who do the following.
Ex: Do you like watching the same movie for the second time? If the answer is YES, then you write that personís name into the blank.
1. __________________ likes watching the same movie for the second time.
2. __________________ prefers tasting different dishes.
3. __________________ hates eating meat.
4. __________________ would like to visit Africa.
5. __________________ refuses to talk about love to friends.
6. __________________ hopes to pass this course easily.
7. __________________ loves walking on the beach at night.
8. __________________ prefers to drink coke to milk.
9. __________________ hates talking English in class in front of everyone.
10. __________________ keeps on eating until late at night.
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2008 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.