Online MA in TESOL!
1 whole gutted and descaled fish (Tilapia or fish of your choice)
1/2 red onion
1/4 lettuce head
5 hot peppers
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 cup oil
1. Clean the fish.
2. Add salt and black pepper to fish.
3. Fry fish in oil until it's golden brown.
4. Slice onion, tomato, and lettuce.
5. Put fish on plate.
6. Decorate fish by putting lettuce, tomato, onion, and hot peppers around the fish.
7. Sprinkle lemon juice and hot sauce on the fish.
8. Eat with corn tortillas. We take a piece of tortilla and grab a piece of fish with the tortilla in our hand.
This recipe was written by Agustin Robles, a student at Mayfield Middle School in Mayfield, Kentucky in the U.S. He has been in the U.S. for 4 months. Anybody who is learning Spanish, please write to me. I will practice English and you can practice Spanish if you like. You can write to me at email@example.com. Adios.
World's Best Jobs!
Dave's ESL Cafe Copyright © 2016 Dave Sperling. All Rights Reserved.