Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada
Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada

120-hour TEFL Course in Madrid, Spain with Job Placement!
Baxter International TEFL School

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Re: Global TESOL College

Posted By: Andre Sigourney <>
Date: Saturday, 14 July 2018, at 2:13 p.m.

In Response To: Global TESOL College (Dave)

I have viewed this thread for years and figured I would respond with my personal experience. I got Global TESOL certified over 12 years ago. Within a month of completing the course I landed a job with an international English school in Costa Rica and moved down right away. I had no intention of staying done there for much longer than 6 months and I ended up living there for 5 years. I eventually started an English School in conjunction with a farming cooperative in a rural part of the country with the aim of providing quality English instruction in an area that was lacking it. I later got back in touch with Global TESOL College, became a TESOL instructor and started bringing native English speakers to the Costa Rica to get them TESOL certified and assist them in finding employment in Latin America and beyond.

The program changed my life and when I returned to the U.S. I had a much more enlightened world view as the experience of living abroad opened my eyes to the diverse world we live in.

Global TESOL College is great for folks looking for a life changing experience living abroad. The certification carries numerous professional and regulatory designations, including it's accreditation by the Canadian government as a post-secondary educational institution. Multiple foreign governments recognize the certification and the 120-hour Global TESOL certificate is typically used to gain visa sponsorship in countries where there are lucrative ESL teaching opportunities.

Messages In This Thread

Global TESOL College
Dave -- Tuesday, 5 February 2008, at 10:59 p.m.
My Name is Joe and I AM. CANADIAN. -- Wednesday, 6 February 2008, at 4:30 p.m.
spiral78 -- Wednesday, 6 February 2008, at 8:48 a.m.
Bill -- Friday, 8 February 2008, at 11:39 p.m.
Dan Shirley -- Wednesday, 13 February 2008, at 8:11 p.m.
Andre Sigourney -- Saturday, 14 July 2018, at 2:13 p.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!