Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada
Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada

120-hour TEFL Course in Madrid, Spain with Job Placement!
Baxter International TEFL School

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Re: Schools that offer CELTA training

Posted By: Tim
Date: Sunday, 13 May 2018, at 2:43 p.m.

In Response To: Schools that offer CELTA training (Ciske)

There are some who offer part-time. But not many schools will let you work while still not qualified; some will pay for, say, a DELTA and bond you to them for a while, and of course the PCGE has a version where you do it as an apprentice of sorts. But I've not heard of that from CELTA.

If you find one, you will need to live in that area (or travel there something like twice a week), so cost of living is also an issue.

There are some, but really you have to look at the website of the school and see what it says about whether they are full-time or part-time. Google might be a faster way to find.

I did my CELTA in one month in Bournemouth, because I could spend that month living free with my Grandfather in a nearby village.

It might be simplest to just bite the bullet and do a 4-5-week version of CELTA.

Messages In This Thread

Schools that offer CELTA training
Ciske -- Saturday, 12 May 2018, at 6:30 a.m.
nomad soul -- Sunday, 13 May 2018, at 6:18 p.m.
Tim -- Sunday, 13 May 2018, at 2:43 p.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!