Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada
Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada

120-hour TEFL Course in Madrid, Spain with Job Placement!
Baxter International TEFL School

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

International TEFL Academy?

Posted By: Brandon <>
Date: Wednesday, 19 September 2018, at 1:42 a.m.

Hello, I'm considering enrolling in one of the International TEFL Academy programs, but I was curious about how legit they are?

Please no one suggest the CELTA, I've already decided against it because of the cost (can't squeeze blood from a rock haha)

I'm not expecting to get a tenured position at a prestigious private school, I just want to make sure I have something to add to my bachelor degree (& incomplete master) in order to increase my chances of getting a teaching job in Asia.

Does anyone have any experience looking for work with a TEFL certification from International TEFL Academy?

I also don't care about course content, as after doing research, and being a public university snob, I pretty much understand what I'm paying for, even with the CELTA, and none of it is at the level of what I did in grad school.

So to reiterate: only interested in knowing how easy/difficult it would be to get a job using the TEFL certification from them.

Thank you for any guidance!

Messages In This Thread

International TEFL Academy?
Brandon -- Wednesday, 19 September 2018, at 1:42 a.m.
Re: International TEFL Academy?
Tim -- Wednesday, 19 September 2018, at 1:42 a.m.
Re: International TEFL Academy?
nomad soul -- Wednesday, 19 September 2018, at 1:42 a.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!