Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

PGCE Qualified - need TEFL?

Posted By: Roxy <thanx4thevenom@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Monday, 11 August 2014, at 8:34 a.m.

At the end of the year I will finish my teacher training degree (a PGCE in Post Compulsory Education) and in the new year I will be travelling to South Korea and China to teach English. I have teaching experience across all ages and have a Undergraduate degree as well as the teaching qualification. I have seen various companies offering on line TEFL courses for a decent price and am wondering if it would be a good idea to take one? I know the classroom based ones are better but I do not have the time to complete that between now and when I leave, PLUS I can't afford to do a Celta or Trinity as they are just way out of my budget!

Any thoughts will be appreciated as I am in two minds!

Messages In This Thread

PGCE Qualified - need TEFL?
Roxy -- Monday, 11 August 2014, at 8:34 a.m.
Re: PGCE Qualified - need TEFL?
Tim -- Tuesday, 12 August 2014, at 8:25 p.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teach English in South America!
SIT