Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Re: LanguageCorps

Posted By: Anna <annamlodzianowski@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 10 June 2014, at 6:55 p.m.

In Response To: LanguageCorps (Marie)

Hi Marie,

I acutally did my Tesol program with LanguageCorps. I can say that it was a very good experience. I was recommended the program through a friend I met traveling in Thailand two years ago, so I took a huge risk and trusted him. I'm glad I did, the program overall was very effective and the teachers were great. However, it is very well known in Thailand and they have a good reputation. My training was in Cambodia for the first two weeks and than I decided to teach in Thailand so my last two weeks were in Thailand.

I would def recommend on doing your Tesol with LanguageCorps, but the only thing I do have to say is don't do the Flagship program. I did the Plus program and was just fine. The only difference is the Flagship guarantees you a job, you don't need to pay extra money for this service. You will be just fine, finding a job on your own. If you feel more comfortable go ahead and do so, but trust me you don't want to. When they say they will help you find a job, yes they will but you are limited to what you want and where you end up, so don't bother. Anywho hope this helps! Gooooood luck!

Messages In This Thread

LanguageCorps
Marie -- Saturday, 7 June 2014, at 11:08 p.m.
Anna -- Tuesday, 10 June 2014, at 6:55 p.m.
Claptrap -- Friday, 4 July 2014, at 1:24 p.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

OxfordTEFL
SIT