Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

DELTA IH BA

Posted By: hana <hanaozaki@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, at 7:09 p.m.

In Response To: Delta at IH Buenos Aires (Vicki)

Hi there,

I did the DELTA this year with IH Buenos Aires and would definitely recommend it. The course was organised really well with afternoon input sessions and evening teaching all on a rotation basis with the other candidates. I particularly enjoyed the input sessions as there was always lots of interesting discussion to be had on each theme and both course tutors I had were were very knowledgable and supportive throughout.
The place itself where we did the course (IH training) had all the the books and materials we needed (computers, photocopiers etc).
I do warn you though, it really lives up to its name of being 'intense' and you are expected to work very hard, read a lot and write a lot!....but that's with any intense course. It was a great sense of achievement.

(..and if you're into big city life, Buenos Aires is where it's at! Though you probably don't need telling that.)

I don't know if this helps. Let me know if you can any specific questions I can help you with.

Messages In This Thread

Delta at IH Buenos Aires
Vicki -- Tuesday, 14 May 2013, at 12:04 a.m.
DELTA IH BA
hana -- Tuesday, 28 May 2013, at 7:09 p.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

OxfordTEFL
SIT