Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Re: SIT TESOL Costa Rica

Posted By: Greta <phillipg@simmons.edu>
Date: Saturday, 18 May 2013, at 6:36 a.m.

In Response To: SIT TESOL Costa Rica (A.J.)

I participated in the TESOL course at the SIT site in Costa Rica in September of 2011, and I could not have chosen a better place.

The director and teacher trainers are exceptionally dynamic, genuinely supportive, and wholeheartedly involved in the course. The coursework during the day paired with teaching and observing classes with local English learners in the evening was the ideal way to put our new ideas into practice. The focus on reflection and feedback helped to evaluate our own progress as well as value the thoughts, ideas, and experiences of our peers. At the end of the course, I was looking for an English teaching position in Costa Rica and the director of the course helped me to make connections with professionals around the country.

The environment at Centro Espiral Mana is one of positive, accepting, and thoughtful energy. It is full of colorful vegetation, friendly faces and delicious Costa Rican food!

I highly recommend this course in every aspect!

Messages In This Thread

SIT TESOL Costa Rica
A.J. -- Wednesday, 8 May 2013, at 7:57 a.m.
nomad soul -- Wednesday, 8 May 2013, at 10:20 a.m.
Lisa -- Wednesday, 8 May 2013, at 9:36 p.m.
Greta -- Saturday, 18 May 2013, at 6:36 a.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teach English in South America!
SIT