Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Re: who to train with in bangkok?

Posted By: nomad soul
Date: Friday, 5 April 2013, at 3:34 a.m.

In Response To: Re: who to train with in bangkok? (Aaron)

I am looking for information regarding AUA SIT TESOL program in Bangkok. I've tried to email and call them but no reply. I've also emailed SIT TESOL's main university campus in Vermont, USA, but no reply. I really would like to know if they are in business and get more information about signing up, because the website displays "to be announced" for all future certification courses. I would really like to know if someone knows anything, as they are the only SIT TESOL provider in the nearby region.

The AUA website states: (Enrollment) Postponed until 2013.

It's obvious they don't have any set dates yet. I suspect they're receiving plenty of email messages asking when the course will be available, and therefore, the notice of postponement should suffice. Just check their website periodically. But if you're unable to wait, consider doing a CELTA or equivalent, onsite TEFL cert course in your target location.

Messages In This Thread

who to train with in bangkok?
ric kelly -- Saturday, 14 July 2012, at 5:04 a.m.
Tim -- Saturday, 14 July 2012, at 6:01 p.m.
Jason -- Tuesday, 24 July 2012, at 8:17 p.m.
Aaron -- Wednesday, 3 April 2013, at 12:52 a.m.
ICAL TEFL -- Thursday, 4 April 2013, at 6:33 a.m.
Aaron -- Thursday, 4 April 2013, at 6:42 p.m.
nomad soul -- Friday, 5 April 2013, at 3:34 a.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teach English in South America!
SIT