Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

ESOL Strasbourg

Posted By: Richard Milne <richardjmilne@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 15 October 2012, at 8:01 a.m.

After a long time umm-ing and ahh-ing about whether to do it or not, I've just finished a CELTA at ESOL Strasbourg. It's only been open for a year or so and I couldn't find many reviews of the centre before I went there. So, I thought I'd share my experience here for the benefit of others looking for more information.

I had been looking to take the CELTA in Europe, specifically in France. Strasbourg is the only place outside Paris you can do it, and having never been there before, I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised and can't recommend the city highly enough - its gorgeous (what you get to see of it while studying!), even as autumn is creeping in. So, if you're looking to go to France, remember there is life outside Paris!

I don't have experience of other CELTA courses around the world, but the CELTA in Strasbourg is extremely well organised, well taught and has great facilities at the Chamber of Commerce's training centre. Jane, the course director, goes above and beyond in helping people sort out accommodation and the other tutors are friendly and experienced. All in all, a truly enjoyable and rewarding experience. Now, to find that first teaching job...

Messages In This Thread

ESOL Strasbourg
Richard Milne -- Monday, 15 October 2012, at 8:01 a.m.
Re: ESOL Strasbourg
Kirsty -- Sunday, 30 December 2012, at 12:37 a.m.
Catherine -- Tuesday, 26 March 2013, at 5:38 p.m.
sherlocky -- Wednesday, 24 April 2013, at 12:23 a.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teach English in South America!
SIT