Internationally Recognized Online TESOL / TEFL Certificate & Diploma Courses
ONTESOL

You want MORE! TEFL International is the best choice!
More locations: Now over THIRTY. More choices: special programs, volunteer positions, language classes. More security: Members of BBB, all courses externally moderated. More Accurate Info: No hand-picked testimonials, all course feedback availble online. More Support: worldwide lifetime placement assistance. More Experience-running worldwide courses for 10+ years. More FUN! ...... TEFL International

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Re: Oxford TEFL barcelona

Posted By: Regina Cárdenas <regina@oxfordtefljobs.com>
Date: Friday, 2 March 2012, at 1:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Oxford TEFL barcelona (Carol Ibanez)

Hello everyone!

My name is Regina and I'm the TESOL administrator and Careers Advisor at OxfordTEFL Barcelona. First of all, I'd like to thank Rekzie and Carol for their wonderful recommendations! It's always great to hear from graduates and TEFL employers that are happy with the quality of our training! I'm glad things have worked out well for you to continue your stay in Barcelona, Rekzie!

Regarding the comments about finding work in the EU as a non-EU citizen, what everyone has shared is true. At OxfordTEFL we are very aware of the situation a non-EU citizen is in when looking for a job in the EU. We openly share this information with anyone that shows interest in our courses that's not from the EU because we want them to make a well-based decision. They need to know exactly what to expect when coming to do the course with us.

As Careers Advisor, I'd help you (Rachel) with any decision you make; be it coming to do the course with us and then finding work here or somewhere else. Feel free to contact me at tesol@oxfordtefl.com or through Skype: tesoloxfordteflbcn
I'd love to talk to you about your options!

Messages In This Thread

Oxford TEFL barcelona
Rachel -- Saturday, 25 February 2012, at 8:17 a.m.
spiral78 -- Sunday, 26 February 2012, at 10:12 a.m.
Rekzie -- Tuesday, 28 February 2012, at 10:48 a.m.
spiral78 -- Wednesday, 29 February 2012, at 7:06 a.m.
The Critic -- Tuesday, 6 March 2012, at 8:12 a.m.
spiral78 -- Sunday, 18 March 2012, at 8:57 a.m.
The Critic -- Monday, 19 March 2012, at 9:24 a.m.
Carol Ibanez -- Wednesday, 29 February 2012, at 9:45 a.m.
Regina Cárdenas -- Friday, 2 March 2012, at 1:38 a.m.
Rekzie -- Friday, 2 March 2012, at 1:23 a.m.
Chris -- Wednesday, 13 March 2013, at 8:37 p.m.
Tim -- Friday, 15 March 2013, at 5:16 p.m.
nomad soul -- Friday, 15 March 2013, at 2:00 p.m.

View Thread | Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Teach English in South America!
SIT