Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada
Oxford Seminars - 100 Course Locations Throughout The US & Canada

120-hour TEFL Course in Madrid, Spain with Job Placement!
Baxter International TEFL School

Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum

Boland School

Posted By: Colin <>
Date: Friday, 19 November 2004, at 5:49 p.m.

I know it's been up here before, but I'd be interested in fresh comments:

How do people who've gone to the Boland School (former students) feel about it?

Good education, experience?

How about job placement, opportunities afterward?

I would appreciate responses from people with first-hand knowledge of the school (no rumors please).

And naturegirl321, you can probably skip responding. No offense intended, nothing against you, you seem like a nice person who had a good experience and is trying to be helpful, it's just that in a lot of the cases on here you seem to be the only voice that represents the Boland School and I think I have an idea what you're going to say. I'm completely open to positive reviews, I'd just like to hear them from a new voice or two.

Alternatively, if someone has a similar program in generally the same region (maybe all the way west to Thailand) that they'd like to suggest/promote, please do, so long as your respons is honest and not just propoganda.

Thank you all!

Post Response | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Dave's ESL Cafe's Teacher Training Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 4.33.

Dave's ESL Cafe is maintained by the one and only Dave Sperling.
Banner Advertising | Bookstore / Alta Books | FAQs | Articles | Interview with Dave
Copyright © 1995-2010 Dave's ESL Cafe | All Rights Reserved | Contact Dave's ESL Cafe | Site Map

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!